The kit is made of made of mixed fabric (ripstop: 65% cotton, 35% polyester). It is a durable fabric with a combined weave structure. The suit is suitable for use in summer and demi-season. Protects against sunlight, chill and insect bites.
– It has an anatomical cut and 4 pockets – two chest and two sleeve pockets. Tunic with a supine (hidden) fastener with 3 buttons and three loops. And 2 through hinges on the top. Softening elements (2 layers of material and a 3D mesh in the middle) are placed on the yoke of the sheath to reduce the likelihood of rubbing.
– Chest pockets have side entry and textile fasteners
On the shoulder straps above the pockets are strips of textile loop fasteners for attaching identifiers – one on each shoulder strap.
– Stand-up collar, if bent in half along the collar, can be worn as a turn-down. A hanging cord and a size label are inserted in the seam between the collar and the back on the inside.
– The sleeves are two-piece. They have slanted pockets that fasten with a textile fastener. The pockets have Velcro panels for attaching insignia. Reinforcing pads are placed on the elbow areas of the sleeves (2 layers of main material and 3D mesh in the middle for a softening effect).
– The bottoms of the sleeves are finished with hemmed seams with a closed cut. On the sections of the sleeve seams at the bottom of the sleeves, there are one-piece patches with a sleeve to adjust the volume of the sleeves at the bottom with the help of textile fasteners.
– The bottom of the product is finished with a closed hem seam.
– The pants have 8 pockets – 2 side pockets, 4 patch pockets (2 on the front half of the thighs and 2 on the back), and 2 secret pockets with a flap under the yoke on the back half of the pants.
– They are equipped with a cut-off belt at the back, and a one-piece front that fastens with a textile clasp.
The belt has a 3D mesh cushioning insert to reduce rubbing and impact on the body. The belt has 7 wide straps (2.30 cm): 2 on the front, 2 on the sides, 3 on the back.
On the lower edge of the belt a finishing stitch is laid at a distance of (0.2-0.1) cm from the edge. A size label is inserted under the finishing stitching in the middle of the waistband on the inside.
D-rings (2.5 cm) are sewn into the front straps of the belt, which can be used to attach additional accessories, For example, gloves.
– Knitted inserts are placed on the front halves in the knee area and on the back halves’ yokes for greater ergonomics.
– The front halves of the pants have integrated knee pads that are inserted into special pockets. In which the knee pads are attached to textile fasteners, which prevents them from falling off during use.
Height The integrated knee pads are height adjustable. For this purpose, a ribbon is laid along the front half in the middle. It is placed in a drawstring and fits into a hole in the side pocket, and is adjustable with two tight frames.
– At knee level, the back half of the drawstring has an elastic cord with a lock at the end to adjust the volume in the knee area and fix the knee pads in the right place.
– On the front halves under the entrance to the side pockets and on the back halves there are patch pockets with flaps and 2 counter folds that fasten with 2 buttons and 2 loops.
– Under the yoke on the back halves there are 2 hidden pockets with flaps that fasten with textile fasteners.
– The bottoms of the product are finished with hemmed seams with closed cuts. The side seams are equipped with patches directed towards the back halves for adjusting the width of the trousers with the help of textile fasteners.