The kit is made of made of mixed fabric (ripstop: 65% cotton, 35% polyester). It is a durable fabric with a combined weave structure. Suitable for use in summer and demi-season. Protects against sunlight, chill and insect bites.
– The tunic has an anatomical cut and 4 pockets – two chest and two sleeve pockets. Tunic with a central inner zipper (50 cm) with one slider and 4 textile fasteners.
– On the middle part of the left shoulder strap, there is a textile loop fastener for attaching the epaulette.
– Chest pockets with two entrances: front and side. The front chest pockets are fastened with textile fasteners in front, the side pockets are fastened with zippers. The direction of fastening the chest side pockets with zippers from the bottom to the top.
– On the shoulder straps above the pockets are strips of textile fasteners “loops” for attaching identifiers – one on each shoulder strap.
– Stand-up collar, if folded in half along the collar, can be worn as a turn-down. A hanger cord and a size label are inserted in the seam between the collar and the back yoke in the middle on the inside.
The Velcro stand-up collar prevents dirt from getting under the clothing and prevents rubbing with ammunition.
– The sleeves are single seam. They have slanted pockets that fasten with a textile fastener. The pockets have Velcro panels for attaching insignia. Reinforcing pads are placed on the elbows of the sleeves.
– The bottoms of the sleeves are finished with hemmed seams with a closed cut. Sewn-in patches are placed on the sleeve seams along the bottom of the sleeves. The width of the sleeves at the bottom is regulated by fastening the patches with textile fasteners.
The sleeve seams go into the side seams of the body.
– The bottom of the product is finished with a closed hem seam.
The pants have 6 pockets – 2 side pockets and 4 patch pockets (2 on the hip and 2 on the bottom of the pants).
-A product with a one-piece waistband that fastens with a single loop and button and a zipper in the center seam of the front halves. A reinforced button with two vertical longitudinal holes through which the ribbon is threaded.
– Along the top edge of the product are 5 wide double straps (width 2.3 cm). A finishing stitch is laid along the lower edge of the lining at a distance of (0.2-0.1) cm from the edge. A dimensional label is inserted under the finishing stitching in the middle of the lining on the inside.
– On the side seams along the upper edge of the product, there are 4.0 cm wide and 12 cm long finished patches directed towards the back halves for adjusting the waist with textile fasteners.
– Front halves of the pants with soft pleats. The knee area of the front halves has special reinforcing pads.
– On the side seams under the entrance to the side pockets there are upper patch pockets with flaps that fasten with textile fasteners. Lower patch pockets with single vertical pleats and flaps that fasten with textile fasteners.
– The back halves consist of upper and lower parts and have reinforcing pads on the buttocks.
– The bottoms are finished with hemmed seams with closed cuts. The side seams are equipped with patches directed towards the back halves for adjusting the width of the trousers with the help of textile fasteners.