The UKRTAC combat ballistic helmet, class 1, type A, is designed to protect military personnel, law enforcement officers, cash collectors, security guards and other persons from small arms bullets and shell fragments. The ballistic helmets produced by UKRTAC withstood firearms bullets (9 mm Makarov bullet with a non-heat-strengthened steel core in a steel (bimetallic) shell of a pistol cartridge of 57H-181C pistol cartridge (bullet velocity 335±10 m/s) and a 9 mm Luger bullet with a full metal jacket made of copper alloy with a hemispherical nose with a soft (lead) core (bullet velocity 358±15 m/s), in accordance with the requirements of DSTU 8835:2019 “Personal protective equipment. Bulletproof helmets. Classification. General technical conditions” for the 1st class of protection of the protective structure of helmets.
1. The ballistic helmet size S/L corresponds to the 1st class of protection according to DSTU 8835:2019.
2. The weight of a combat ballistic helmet is not more than 1.4 kg.
3. Protective shell material – Kevlar® aramid fabric
4. The area of the protective shell for the inner side is at least 10.1 dm2.
The combat ballistic helmet is constructively composed of:
– of the protective shell;
– systems of energy-absorbing and shock-absorbing devices;
– unified fastening system;
– a universal platform and a pair of side rails for additional equipment.
Scope of delivery:
– Ballistic helmet – 1 pc;
– Case – 1 pc;
– Product passport – 1 pc;
– Box for transportation – 1 pc;
Additionally, it can be equipped with a cover and pouches.
Test reports, certificates and other regulatory documents are provided upon request.