The 3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ VI NIB headset is a reliable, durable solution you can rely on. With noise-canceling microphones, high-quality speakers, and advanced digital signal processing, the ComTac VI headset delivers a superior listening and communication experience in and out of noise.
Natural Interaction Behavior (NIB): Short-distance communication between headsets in noisy environments without the need for an external radio link. The NIB feature allows 4 team members to speak simultaneously and listen to more than 60 people within a 5-meter radius. Audio transmission is activated either by the voice switch (VOX) for hands-free operation or by the “Press and Speak” button. A tactile button on the left ear cup allows the user to easily turn the VOX function on or off.
Mission Audio Profiles (MAP): Advanced ambient listening settings that optimize amplitude and frequency for specific environments. Mission Audio Profiles were developed with a variety of combat and combat support operations in mind. The ambient listening feature, also known as Talk-Through, uses a proprietary digital audio circuitry that allows safe audio sounds to bypass hearing protection while helping to protect against harmful noise.
- Protective communication solution for clear communication in noisy environments
- NIB (Natural Interaction Behavior) wireless technology provides peer-to-peer communication through the headset
- Environmental microphones for hearing protection depending on the level and auditory awareness of the situation
- Water and dust resistant microphone with noise cancellation (IP68) for clear speech in noisy and harsh environments
- Advanced environmental listening modes (Mission Audio Profiles or MAP) that optimize the listening experience based on specific external conditions.
- Helps to protect hearing during exposure to hazardous noise
- Durable 3M™ PELTOR™ design for reliable performance