The 3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ VI NIB headset is a reliable and sturdy solution you can count on. With noise-cancelling microphones, high-quality speakers, and advanced digital signal processing, the ComTac VI headset provides an excellent listening and communication experience both in and out of noise.
Natural Interaction Behavior (NIB): short-range communication between headsets in a noisy environment without the use of external radio communication. The NIB feature allows up to 4 team members to speak and over 60 people to listen within a 5-meter radius. Audio transmission is activated either by voice-activated switch (VOX) for hands-free operation, or by a push-to-talk button. A tactile button on the left ear cup allows the user to easily turn on or off the VOX function.
Mission Audio Profiles (MAP): extended parameters for listening to the surrounding environment that optimize amplitude and frequency for specific conditions. Mission Audio Profiles were developed with various combat and combat support operations in mind. The Talk-Through feature uses its own digital audio circuitry, allowing safe audio sounds to bypass hearing protection while helping to protect against harmful noise.
- Protective communication solution for clear communication in noisy environments
- Wireless Natural Interaction Behavior (NIB) technology provides peer-to-peer communication through the headset
- Environmental microphones to protect hearing depending on level and situational awareness
- Water and dust-resistant microphone with noise cancellation (IP68) for clear speech transmission in noisy and harsh environments
- Advanced modes for listening to the surrounding environment (Mission Audio Profiles or MAP) that optimize the auditory experience based on specific external conditions.
- Helps protect hearing from dangerous noise exposure
- Durable 3M™ PELTOR™ design for reliable operation.