The “UKRTAC Class 2” combat ballistic helmet, Type A, is designed to protect military personnel, law enforcement officers, cash-in-transit personnel, security personnel, and other individuals from bullet and shrapnel impact.
- The combat ballistic helmet size S/XL corresponds to protection class 2 according to DSTU 8835:2019.
- The weight of the combat ballistic helmet is no more than 1.6 kg.
- The material of the protective shell is Kevlar® aramid fabric.
- The area of the protective shell for the inner side is not less than 10.1 dm2.
The combat ballistic helmet is structurally composed of:
- Protective shell;
- Energy-absorbing, shock-absorbing devices;
- Unified fastening system;
- Universal platform and a pair of side rails for additional equipment.
- Ballistic helmet – 1 pc.;
- Cover – 1 pc.;
- Product passport – 1 pc.;
- Transport box – 1 pc.;
Additionally, it can be equipped with a cover and pouches. Test protocols, certificates, and other regulatory documents are provided upon request.