The UKRTAC Assault Backpack is made from identical materials and on the same equipment as the UKRTAC plate carriers. It is a convenient and compact embodiment of strength and reliability. In the expanded position, the main compartment accommodates the UT PROFI body armor with plates and side protection. When closed, it becomes a compact “city backpack” for everyday use. The hardware and fasteners are identical to those used in tactical gear products. The design is intended for attachment to the plate carrier system using MOLLE. The main compartment has a section for a hydration system (camelbak) or ballistic package up to level 2 protection DSTU 8782:2018.
- Material: 1000D polyamide with polyurethane coating. Material abrasion resistance of 80000 cycles.
- Volume: 22.5 L.
- Available colors: Multicam, Khaki, Coyote, Black, Pixel MM14
- Textile fasteners produced by Velcro/Alfatex
- Compartments have volume adjustment steps
- Attachment allows the backpack to be installed on a Plate carrier (MOLLE)
- The main compartment has a section for a hydration system (camelbak) or ballistic package up to level 2 protection DSTU 8782:2018
- Country of origin: Ukraine.