The UKRTAC Assault Backpack is made from identical materials and on the same equipment as the UKRTAC plate carriers. It is a convenient and compact embodiment of strength and reliability. In the unfolded position, the main compartment can accommodate the UT PROFI body armor with plates and side protection. In the closed position, it becomes a compact “city backpack” for everyday use. The hardware and fasteners are identical to those used in tactical equipment. The design is intended for attachment to the plate carrier using the MOLLE system. The main compartment has a compartment for a hydration bladder (camelbak) or ballistic package up to protection class 2 DSTU 8782:2018.
- Material: Cordura 500D
- Volume: 22.5 L.
- Available colors: Multicam, Khaki, Coyote, Black, Pixel MM14
- Textile fasteners produced by Velcro/Alfatex
- Compartments have volume adjustment steps
- Attachment allows the backpack to be mounted on a Plate Carrier (MOLLE)
- The main compartment has a compartment for a hydration bladder (camelbak) or ballistic package up to protection class 2 DSTU 8782:2018
- Country of origin: Ukraine.